The disclosure that follows is designed to ensure that Lost Pet Research & Recovery (LPRR) is in full compliance with the Federal Trade Commission’s policy that demands LPRR be transparent about any and all affiliate relations LPRR may have on this website. In plain English, you, the visitor or customer, should assume that any and all links on this site are affiliate links. If you click on these links and go visit the resulting site, a cookie will be set in your web browser that will cause us to receive a commission “IF” you purchase a product on the other end. This is a legitimate way to monetize and pay for the operation of web sites and LPRR gladly reveal our affiliate relationships to you.
Further, LPRR does not receive physical products or cash directly in exchange for any reviews or posts you find on this site. No one has paid us to do reviews or posts. LPRR has to tell you that it is possible that our reviews and posts are influenced by our affiliate relationships and may create a conflict of interest. LPRR does not believe a conflict of interest exists, but you, the visitor or customer, must decide by considering the affiliate relationships and link techniques LPRR has described. LPRR attempts to avoid conflict of interest by only adverting products that they have personally used and/or researched*.
LPRR is a participant in the following programs:
- Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com products
- LostMyDoggie.com and LostMyKitty.com referral programs
- Cat Spraying No More! affiliate program
- Google Adsense advertising program (*LPRR does not have control over what ads are displayed. However, there should never be any offensive ads. Please contact us if an offensive ad is seen and include a description of the ad.)
- Affiliate agreements with individual pet detectives