The Browning Dark Ops Elite is a sub micro wildlife camera with a no glow infrared flash. This type of flash is invisible to humans and may be less visible to some animals. The fast detection speed of 0.4 seconds ensures that you will have more photos with animals and the night pictures adjust to the distance of the animal, which helps prevent indecipherable photos when the animal is too close to the camera. Its small size (4.5″ x 3.25″ x 2.5″), camouflage coloring, and built in bracket for a python cable lock provide improved security and help prevent theft.
- 10 MP resolution
- 1280 x 720 HD videos with sound
- Dynamic video continues to record as long as the animal is in front of the camera
- Night videos have a max length of 20 seconds
- Invisible infrared LED flash
- Smart IR video – night pictures adjust flash to the distance of the animal to prevent “white out”
- PIR motion sensor with 55 ft detection range
- 0.4 second trigger speed
- Long battery life on 6 AA alkaline batteries (not included)
- Up to 8 multi-shot or rapid fire images
- External power jack
- Programmable picture delays of 5 seconds to 60 minutes
- Supports up to 32 GB SD/SDHC card (not included)
The Browning Dark Ops Elite is rated by TrailCameraPro.com as a fantastic no glow trail camera that remains one of their favorite, budget-friendly game cameras. Lost Pet Research & Recovery recommends this camera as ideal for finding escaped indoor-only cats, displaced outdoor-access cats, and skittish lost dogs.