The Lost Pet Email Consultation is a cost effective option for people that would like customized assistance from an experienced pet detective but cannot afford a phone consultation. It is also a good option if you don’t have the availability to meet via phone in a timely manner or if you live outside of the United States. You will receive an in-depth analysis of your case and a prioritized plan of action on how to best search for your lost pet.
For this consultation, you are required to complete a Lost Cat Questionnaire or Lost Dog Questionnaire. Links to the questionnaires are provided in the Email Consultation Instructions after you complete your purchase. The questionnaire will be used to determine the following:
- your pet’s behavior profile and history
- the circumstances involved in your pet’s disappearance
- the location and environment in which your pet became lost
- what search techniques that you have used to-date
I will then analyze this information along with satellite imagery of the location where your pet went missing in order to create a personalized search strategy. You will also receive:
- a link to a Google Map showing prioritized areas for searching, distributing flyers, and postering
- a FREE copy of my Lost Pet Search Plan with prioritized search actions high-lighted
- poster and flyer templates
- as a bonus you also receive FREE access to the Lost Pet Recovery Online Instructions
After you receive these materials, you may send an email for clarification on any instructions. However, the Email Consultation does NOT include any follow-up email support. If you find that you need more support, Additional Consultation Support is available.
After purchasing an email consultation, you MUST complete a Lost Pet Questionnaire in order to receive your consultation. Once your order is received, you will be emailed and/or texted an estimated time of completion for your consultation materials.
Most consultations can be completed within 48 hours. If you would like to check availability prior to purchasing, please text 413-722-5678 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Available – Anywhere in the world. English only.