Lost Pet Research participates in affiliate referral programs. I only endorse products and services that I have personally used, thoroughly researched, or come recommended by trusted peers. If you purchase anything via an affiliate link, I may receive a small commission at no cost to you. Learn more here.
Blink Outdoor is my favorite camera for finding lost indoor cats. Camera features include:
- Wireless and hooks up to your wifi network
- Made for the outdoors: water resistant and has infrared night vision
- Each camera runs on 2 AA lithium batteries (included). Claims up to two year battery life, but if you increase the sensitivity and clip length as recommended for finding indoor cats, then it may only last a few months.
- Stores video clips and photos in the cloud with the Blink Subscription Plan and save events locally to the Blink Sync Module 2 via a USB flash drive (sold separately). Plans start at only $3/month per camera.
- Easy to set up on your own. No wiring.
- Get motion detection alerts on your phone via the Blink Home Monitor App
- Records sound and includes two-way audio
- Works with Alexa
- This set includes two Blink Cameras and one Sync Module 2, but other sets are available of one to six cameras