Many lost indoor-only cats can be found if you just know the proper search techniques and the sooner you implement these techniques, the quicker you can find your lost cat. There’s a lot of information on finding lost cats on the internet, but unfortunately, much of this information is wrong or not specific to the unique situation of an escaped or lost indoor-only cat. Don’t waste time following questionable information on the internet and the advice of well-meaning (but potentially ill-informed) friends and family.
If you use the correct search techniques right from the start you may be able to find your lost cat in less than a week and often within a few days. On the other hand, if you try lots of other techniques first, it may take 2-4 weeks to find your lost cat, and some cats are never found.
The Lost Pet Research & Recovery Search Plan for Lost Indoor-Only Cats is tailored specifically to lost indoor-only cats and is based on research and data collected from over 10 years of experience finding lost cats. I am also the co-author of a published research article on lost cat behavior.
Topics covered include:
- What you need to know about lost indoor-only cat behavior
- The effect of personality and outdoor experience on lost indoor cat behavior
- How to conduct a thorough physical search
- When to use a search dog
- How to lure your cat back home
- How to safely catch your cat using a humane trap
- Surveillance techniques to increase the chances of catching your cat
- When to use a feeding station (i.e. place food out for a missing cat)
- How to create lost cat posters and flyers that will get noticed
- What type of online advertising works and what is a waste of time and money
- Find out who you should contact during your search
- How to effectively check potential sightings so you don’t miss finding your cat
- How to catch your cat if you see them
This search plan qualifies for our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. The guide is 16 pages long and is an instant download. A downloadable link will also be emailed to the email address that you provide during checkout.
IMPORTANT: Is your cat really indoor-only? If you let your cat outdoors unsupervised for even short periods of time, you should instead look at the Search Plan for Lost Outdoor-Access Cats.
There are no reviews yet.