The Basic Lost Pet Phone Consultation includes a 60 minute virtual consultation with additional materials emailed as follow-up. You will receive an in-depth analysis of your case and a prioritized plan of action on how to best search for your lost pet. If you have internet access, you also have the opportunity to view search maps, example posters and other demos during the call. If not, these will be emailed to you as follow-up.
For this consultation, you will be asked to complete and submit a Lost Cat Questionnaire or Lost Dog Questionnaire prior to the consultation. This will be used to determine the following:
- your pet’s behavior profile and history
- the circumstances involved in your pet’s disappearance
- the location and environment in which your pet became lost
- what search techniques that you have used to-date
I will then analyze this information along with satellite imagery of the location where your pet became lost in order to create a personalized search strategy. You will also receive:
- a link to a Google Map showing prioritized areas for searching, distributing flyers, and postering
- a copy of my Lost Pet Search Plan with a prioritized plan of action
- design of two posters, flyers or Facebook posts, which will be emailed to you as a PDF or photo
- as a bonus you also receive FREE access to the Lost Pet Recovery Online Instructions
During the call, you will have the opportunity to ask any questions to address particular concerns. The Basic Phone Consultation includes one week of follow-up phone or email support. If you would like additional support, check out the Comprehensive Consultation or you can purchase it separately as Additional Consultation Support.
You will be able to select a consultation time at the time of payment.