The Basic Lost Pet Phone Consultation includes a 60-90 minute virtual consultation with additional materials emailed as follow-up. You will receive an in-depth analysis of your case and a prioritized plan of action on how to best search for your lost pet. If you have internet access, you also have the opportunity to view search maps, example posters and other demos during the call.
For this consultation, you will be asked to complete and submit a Lost Cat Questionnaire or Lost Dog Questionnaire prior to the consultation. This will be used to determine the following:
- your pet’s behavior profile and history
- the circumstances involved in your pet’s disappearance
- the location and environment in which your pet became lost
- what search techniques that you have used to-date
I will then analyze this information along with satellite imagery of the location where your pet became lost in order to create a customized search plan. During the call, you will also have the opportunity to ask questions to address any particular concerns.
You will also receive:
- a link to a Google Map showing prioritized areas for searching, distributing flyers, and postering
- access to online materials including search and recovery instructions, poster and flyer templates, trapping and camera checklists, and more
The Basic Phone Consultation does NOT include any follow up phone or email support. If you would like additional support, check out the Comprehensive Consultation or you can purchase it separately as Additional Consultation Support.
The Basic Phone Consultation does NOT include a written summary of your customized search plan.
You will be able to select a consultation time at the time of payment.
If you first purchase this phone consultation and later decide to purchase On-Site Assistance, the cost of a Basic Lost Pet Phone Consultation will be deducted from the on-site fee. On-Site Assistance must be purchased within one week of lost pet consultation.