The Comprehensive Lost Pet Consultation starts with a 45-90 minute phone consultation with additional materials emailed as follow-up. You will receive an in-depth analysis of your case and a prioritized plan of action on how to best search for your lost pet. If you have internet access during the call, you also have the opportunity to view search maps, example posters and other demos. If not, these will be emailed to you as follow-up.
Bold items are those offered with the Comprehensive Consultation that are not included with the Basic Phone Consultation.
For this consultation, you will be asked to complete and submit a Lost Cat Questionnaire or Lost Dog Questionnaire prior to the consultation. This will be used to determine the following:
- your pet’s behavior profile and history
- the circumstances involved in your pet’s disappearance
- the location and environment in which your pet became lost
- what search techniques that you have used to-date
I will then analyze this information along with satellite imagery of the location where your pet became lost in order to create a personalized search strategy. You will also receive:
- a link to a Google Map showing prioritized areas for searching, distributing flyers, and putting up posters
- suggested poster locations added to the Google Map
- a copy of my Lost Pet Search Plan with a prioritized plan of action
- design of one poster or flyer, which will be emailed to you as a PDF
- posting of your pet to the top online lost pet databases
- as a bonus you also receive FREE access to the Lost Pet Recovery Online Instructions
Additional advertising support:
In many cases, advertising is the most effective method for finding a lost pet, but most people do a dismal job of it. As part of this consultation, you also receive two additional design options from the list below. These are emailed to you as PDFs and do not include printing.
- additional poster design. In many cases it makes sense to design a small and large poster.
- flyer design
- postcard design
- door hanger design
- Facebook post
During the call, you will have the opportunity to ask any questions to address particular concerns. This consultation includes additional support for up to one week via email or phone as needed. If you find you need more support, Additional Consultation Support is available.
After purchasing a phone consultation, you will be emailed and/or texted a list of available times to choose from. Most consultations can be scheduled within 24 to 48 hours. If you would like to check availability prior to purchasing a consultation, please submit a Contact Form or text 413-367-7171.
RUSH fee: All consultations are treated as emergencies and will be scheduled as soon as possible, but only during normal business hours. For current business hours, scroll to bottom of the website. If you want first choice of available times or want the option to schedule outside of normal business hours, you can purchase a RUSH on your consultation. To speed up the time on your consultation, please email or text your availability after you make your purchase. Also, make sure to complete your lost pet questionnaire ASAP, and email copies of posters or flyers. A rush consultation can be done without completing a questionnaire, but this is not recommended.
Available – Anywhere in the United States. Also available in Canada and other countries using online web conference programs. I am unable to return international calls by phone.