The Comprehensive Lost Pet Consultation starts with a 60-90 minute phone consultation with additional materials emailed as follow-up. You will receive an in-depth analysis of your case and a prioritized plan of action on how to best search for your lost pet. If you have internet access during the call, you also have the opportunity to view search maps, example posters and other demos. If not, these will be emailed to you as follow-up.
The Comprehensive Consultation includes everything in the Basic Lost Pet Consultation plus one month of Additional Consultation Support.
For this consultation, you will be asked to complete and submit a Lost Cat Questionnaire or Lost Dog Questionnaire prior to the consultation. This will be used to determine the following:
- your pet’s behavior profile and history
- the circumstances involved in your pet’s disappearance
- the location and environment in which your pet became lost
- what search techniques that you have used to-date
I will then analyze this information along with satellite imagery of the location where your pet became lost in order to create a personalized search strategy. You will also receive:
- a link to a Google Map showing prioritized areas for searching, distributing flyers, and putting up posters
- a copy of my Lost Pet Search Plan with a prioritized plan of action
- design of two posters, flyers or Facebook posts, which will be emailed to you as a PDF or photo
- as a bonus you also receive FREE access to the Lost Pet Recovery Online Instructions
During the call, you will have the opportunity to ask any questions to address particular concerns. This consultation includes additional support for one month via email or phone as needed. If you find you need more support, Additional Consultation Support is available.
You will be able to select a consultation time at the time of payment.