Find the help you need to find and/or catch your missing pet. This guide includes a Lost Pet Services Directory with listings for at least 70 lost pet professionals and volunteers (including over 30 with search dogs) in the United States. The directory includes pet detectives, search dog teams, lost pet trackers, Missing Animal Response Technicians, lost pet consultants and lost pet trappers. There are also several lost pet services listed in Canada and the U.K. The guide includes a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee if you are unable to find someone to assist you in the search for your missing pet.
The Guide to Finding a Pet Detective or Search Dog includes:
- Includes a Lost Pet Services Directory with links to pet detectives, search dog teams, lost pet trackers, Missing Animal Response Technicians, lost pet consultants and lost pet trappers.
- Includes businesses, nonprofits and volunteer groups.
- At least 75 lost pet services listed in the United States including over 40 with search dogs. States covered include: AK, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IN, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, NC, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NY, OH, PA, RI, SC, TX, VA, WA, and WY.
- Lost pet services in Canada include 4 in BC and 5 in ON.
- Two pet detectives with search dogs listed in the U.K.
- Learn how to find local volunteers to assist you in your search or with trapping
- Links to websites of pet detectives and search dog teams willing to travel long distances
- How to avoid scams and select a reputable pet detective or search dog team. The Lost Pet Services Directory now includes links to reviews for many businesses and nonprofit groups.
- Understanding how search dogs work and when to use one
- Actions to take prior to the search dog teams arrival to maximize the effectiveness of your search
- How to be fully prepared during the search with the search dog
The guide is 20 pages long and is an instant download. You can download your copy after you finish your purchase. But if you don’t, a downloadable link will also be emailed to you.