Lost Pet Research participates in affiliate referral programs. I only endorse products and services that I have personally used, thoroughly researched, or come recommended by trusted peers. If you purchase anything via an affiliate link, I may receive a small commission at no cost to you. Learn more here.
The FLIR Scout TK is a pocket-sized thermal vision monocular for exploring the outdoors—at night and in lowlight conditions. Scout TK reveals your surroundings and helps you see people, objects and animals over 100 yards (90 m) away. Simple to use, with still image and video recording, Scout TK is the perfect companion, whether in the back country or your own backyard. FLIR Scout TK makes outdoor thermal imaging more accessible than ever. With the ability to see heat signatures in total darkness, users become better aware of their surroundings. Scout TK is also the lightest (6 oz/170 g), most affordable camera in the FLIR Scout series. You can find wildlife and see people over 100 yards away.
Pocket-sized and designed for single-handed use, FLIR Scout TK starts up in seconds and requires no training. It offers a simple four-button design and intuitive interface. Choose between nine video palettes, including White/Black Hot, InstAlert, and Graded Fire. Plus, it’s built with a rugged, weather-resistant shell that can withstand bumps and splashes on the trail. In addition to packing the Scout TK for outdoor adventures, it’s also a great everyday tool for personal and home security at night. Keep an eye on your property 24/7, search for missing pets or predators, and scan sidewalks, parking lots, and parks in the dark. The Scout TK features a 5-hour rechargeable Li-Ion battery for long-lasting operation.
- Palettes. Choice of White/Black Hot, InstAlert, Graded Fire video palettes, and more
- Warranty. Covered by FLIR’s unique 2-10 warranty, covering parts and labor for two years and the detector for ten
- Pocket-portable. Small and lightweight to carry with you anywhere
- Rechargeable Batteries. 5-hour Rechargeable Li-Ion battery
- Detector Type – 160 × 120 VOx Microbolometer
- Video Refresh Rate – <9Hz
- Field of View (H x V) – 20° × 16°
- Shutter – Yes
- Start up – < 5 seconds
- Waveband – 7.5 – 13.5 ?m
- Image Processing – FLIR Proprietary Digital Detail Enhancement
- Splash Screen – Generic
- Power Button – On/Off
- Palette Button – short press to toggle thru LUT’s
- Brightness Button – Brightness (toggle up<>down)
- Image Capture – Short press for Image capture, long press for Video capture
- Image Download – USB
- Built-In Display – 640 X 480 LCD Display
- Color Palettes – BH/WH/InstAlert/Rainbow, Iron, Lava, Arctic & Graded Fire; Selectable
- On-Screen Symbology – Standard
- Battery Type – Internal Li-Ion Cell
- Battery Life (Operating) – >5 Hours
- Rating – IP-67, Submersible
- Operating Temperature – -4°F to 104°F (-20°C to 40°C)
- Storage Temperature – -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
- Drop – 2 m drop
- Weight (incl. lens) – 6 oz (170 g)
- Size (L × W × H) – 6.0″ x2″x 2″
- Detect Man (1.8 m × 0.5 m) – 100 yards
- Packages Include – Handheld Thermal Camera, Neck Lanyard, USB Cable, Lens Cap
FLIR Thermal Imaging Camera. Waterproof rating: IP 67 and submersible
Find wildlife, stay safe in the dark.Minimum Focus Distance:6 inches.
Field of View 20×16°
Starts up in seconds, no training required
Use for personal home security at night
Range performance – Detect Man: (1.8 m × 0.5 m) 100 yards
There are no reviews yet.