Lost Pet Research participates in affiliate referral programs. I only endorse products and services that I have personally used, thoroughly researched, or come recommended by trusted peers. If you purchase anything via an affiliate link, I may receive a small commission at no cost to you. Learn more here.
- NATIONWIDE LOCATION TRACKING: Whistle uses advanced GPS and cellular technology to pinpoint your pet’s location anywhere in the U.S. on AT&T, America’s largest network.
- SUBSCRIPTION PLAN: Whistle is like a cell phone for your dog, so it requires a subscription plan for cellular connectivity. Plans start at $8.25/month (no separate cellular contract required).
- PROACTIVE ALERTS: Get text, app or email notifications when your pet leaves their safe place, before they get too far away. Wi-Fi network required to set up safe places.
- TRIPS: Follow your pet’s location over the last 24 hours to see where they went and when.
- MONITOR ACTIVITY: Track your dog’s daily activity and rest to keep your companion in great shape for their age, weight and breed.
- BATTERY LIFE: Whistle has one of the longest-lasting batteries of a GPS pet tracker. Battery life is impacted by the strength of your Wi-Fi and cellular coverage. Depends on usage and environment. Battery may last up to 2 weeks on a single charge. Get notifications when your battery needs to be charged. Full recharge only takes 2 hours.
- DURABLE & WATERPROOF: Attaches to any collar or harness up to 1” wide and designed to go anywhere with your pet, even swimming.
- SIZE: Different versions available for large and small dogs. Whistle Health & GPS is recommended for dogs 25 lbs and up. Whistle Healthy & GPS+ is recommended for dogs as small as 5 lbs.
There are no reviews yet.