Lost Pet Research participates in affiliate referral programs. I only endorse products and services that I have personally used, thoroughly researched, or come recommended by trusted peers. If you purchase anything via an affiliate link, I may receive a small commission at no cost to you. Learn more here.
Marco Polo uses a radio-tracking system similar to those used by biologists to track wild animals. Unlike GPS, radio-trackers will work anywhere and do not require monthly fees. Easy to set up and use. Just press a single button to start searching, and Marco Polo will scan up to 2-miles (in open terrain). As soon as your pet is located, you will receive real-time distance and direction feedback to help track down your pet. Marco Polo is the highest rated radio-tracker pet locator on Amazon.com.
- Works anywhere! Does not require internet, GPS or cellular networks. Search range is up to 2-miles in open terrain.
- One time payment. Unlike GPS trackers, a radio-tracker does not require monthly payments.
- Small enough for cats and dogs at least 5 lbs. Just attach to your pet’s existing collar.
- Includes a rechargeable battery that lasts up to six weeks on a single charge.
- Tracking tags are waterproof and designed to handle prolonged swimming.
- Package only comes with equipment for a single pet, but it will handle up to three pets with the purchase of additional tracking tags.