Many lost outdoor-access cats can be found if you just know the proper search techniques and the sooner you implement these techniques, the quicker you can find your lost cat. There’s a lot of information on finding lost cats on the internet, but unfortunately, much of this information is wrong or not specific to the behavior of a lost outdoor-access cat. Don’t waste time following questionable information on the internet and the advice of well-meaning (but potentially ill-informed) friends and family.
The Lost Pet Research & Recovery Search Plan for Lost Outdoor-Access Cats is tailored specifically to lost outdoor-access cats and is based on research and data collected from over ten years of experience finding lost cats. I am also the co-author of a published research article on lost cat behavior.
This guide includes how to find an outdoor-access cat lost from home as well as finding a displaced cat. This includes cats lost away from home, newly adopted cats or those lost after a recent move.
Topics covered include:
- What you need to know about lost outdoor-access cat behavior
- Why outdoor-access cats go missing and how to focus your search based on your situation
- How to conduct an effective search
- When to use a search dog
- What is the probability that your cat will return on their own
- How to create truly effective lost cat posters and flyers
- What type of online advertising works and what is a waste of time and money
- Find out who you should contact during your search
- How to locate and catch your cat if they were lost or found away from home
- How to safely catch your cat using a humane trap
- Surveillance techniques to increase the chances of catching your cat
- When to use a feeding station or scent lures
- How to effectively check potential sightings
- How to catch your cat if you see them
This search plan qualifies for our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. The guide is 16 pages long and is an instant download. A downloadable link will also be emailed to the email address that you provide during checkout.