Many lost outdoor-access cats can be found if you just know the proper search techniques and the sooner you implement these techniques, the quicker you can find your lost cat. There’s a lot of information on finding lost cats on the internet, but unfortunately, much of this information is wrong or not specific to the behavior of a lost outdoor-access cat. Don’t waste time following questionable information on the internet and the advice of well-meaning (but potentially ill-informed) friends and family.
If you use the correct search techniques right from the start, you may be able to find your lost cat in less than a week and often within a few days. On the other hand, if you try lots of other techniques first, it may take a month or longer to find your lost cat, and some cats are never found.
The Lost Pet Research & Recovery Search Plan for Lost Outdoor-Access Cats is tailored specifically to lost outdoor-access cats and is based on research and data collected from over ten years of experience finding lost cats. I am also the co-author of a published research article on lost cat behavior.
Topics covered include:
- How to conduct an effective search
- Understanding reasons that outdoor-access cats go missing
- When to use a search dog
- How to create truly effective lost cat posters
- Other methods of effective advertising to use
- Find out who you should contact during your search
- How to locate and catch your cat if they are found away from home
- How to safely catch your cat using a humane trap
- Surveillance techniques to increase the chances of catching your cat
- When to use a feeding station (i.e. place food out for a missing cat)
- How to effectively check potential sightings
- How to catch your cat if you see them
This search plan qualifies for our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. The guide is 15 pages long and is an instant download. A downloadable link will also be emailed to the email address that you provide during checkout.