Trapping with a humane trap is one the most effective method for recovering an escaped indoor-only cat or displaced (lost away from home) outdoor-access cat. However, you need to make sure that you know what you are doing! An improperly set trap may result in A) your cat refusing to enter the trap, B) your cat escaping the trap C) catching wild animals instead of cats, or D) injuring your cat. This Trapping Checklist for Lost Cats is based on nearly a decade of experience trapping lost and stray cats.
You will learn:
- How to select the right trap
- Supplies needed for trapping
- Where to place the trap
- Tips and tricks on setting up the trap to maximize the likelihood of catching your lost cat
- How to properly bait the trap
- For your cat’s safety, what to do once you catch your cat
There are no reviews yet.