Lost Pet Recovery Online Instructions
If you cannot afford a phone consultation or on-site assistance, I highly recommend purchasing the Lost Pet Recovery Online Instructions, which are available exclusively from Lost Pet Research and Recovery. This purchase provides access to password protected web pages. The instructions include downloadable lost pet search plans, instructions and templates for creating effective lost pet posters, how and when to use feeding stations, effectively using wildlife cameras and humane traps to catch lost cats and dogs.
Lost Pet Resources
You can find additional free and low cost information in the Lost Pet Resources pages.
- Subscribe to the Lost Pet Research Newsletter to recieve a FREE Lost Pet Search Checklist
- Lost Pet Behavior – links to other websites on lost pet behavior and several (low cost) lost pet recovery guides
- Online Maps – learn how to use Google Maps to improve your search
- Online Posting – learn the best online posting sites to use
- Shelters and Rescue Groups – find local shelters and rescue groups
Lost Pet Research Blog
The Lost Pet Research Blog contains summaries of research articles obtained from the scientific literature and my own research projects covering numerous topics including cat and dog behavior, GPS & radio-tracking devices, trapping & surveillance techniques, and predator behavior.
Here are links to some of our most popular categories:
Lost Pet Recovery Instructions
The Lost Pet Recovery Instructions are available exclusively from Lost Pet Research and Recovery. This purchase provides access to password protected web pages. The instructions include information on finding and using search dogs, creating effective lost pet posters (including templates), how and when to use feeding stations, effectively using wildlife cameras and humane traps to catch lost cats and dogs.
Be sure to download your copy of the Instructions links, which include the password, after you make your purchase. The download link will expire seven days from the purchase date.
The Lost Pet Recovery Instructions are password protected pages available only on Lost Pet Research and Recovery.
The Lost Pet Recovery Instructions currently contain:
- Checklists and comprehensive Search Action Plans
- Using a Feeding Station to attract a lost pet
- Know the risks involved and make an informed decision on when and where to use one
- Learn effective baits and lures (i.e. non-food attractants)
- Learn how to minimize problems with wildlife
- Online posting
- Learn how to create safe and effective craigslist ads
- The best places to post your lost pet on the internet
- How to use social media (like Facebook) to help find your missing pet
- Posters & Flyers
- Instruction on how to create highly-effective lost pet posters and flyers
- Most effective placement of lost pet posters
- Downloadable templates for posters and flyers
- Search Dogs
- How to find a lost pet search dog
- Understand how a search dog works and learn what situations they are most (and least) effective for locating a missing pet
- Learn how to prepare for the arrival of the search dog to maximize the effectiveness of the search
- Understand how surveillance tools such as wildlife cameras and trap alarms can help you find your missing pet
- Where to find a good yet affordable wildlife camera
- Learn how to effectively set up a wildlife camera
- Tips on how to view and interpret wildlife camera photos
- Information on wireless trail cameras and how these can improve your search
- Understand how trapping is an effective technique to find lost cats and skittish lost dogs
- How to find a trap
- Learn effective trapping techniques to avoid costly trapping mistakes
- Information on catching hard-to-trap dogs and cats
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.